For 2013, The Fringe Files showcased new psychological thriller Underline, written by Michael Starr and directed by Stuart Lyddon.
A tale of three commuters roving an underground train carriage. A fable of three strangers, adhering to a series of events, leading to an encounter. One reality for three passengers, sharing an aligned journey, where not all is as it seems.
For this production, The Fringe Files welcomed Andrew Meadows and Rozy Watson for the first time as a performer and hair / make-up artist respectively. Ian Tapner (tech), Gordon Watson (tech), Quintin Mitchell (performer), Adam Holland (performer) and Stuart Lyddon (director) all returned. Michael Starr (producer) and Jeff Haas (graphic illustrator) completed the line-up.
Rehearsals took place between June and September 2013 at The Bear Hotel (Wincanton) and The Nog Inn (Wincanton). Performance venues included The Bear Hotel (Wincanton) on September 29, 2013, Stanchester Academy (Stoke sub Hamdon) on October 10, 2013 & The Rhoda McGaw Theatre, as part of the Woking Drama Festival (October 12, 2013)
The following members were involved in this production:
- Stuart Lyddon (Director)
- Jeff Haas (Graphic Illustrator)
- Gordon Watson (Sound & Light Tech)
- Ian Tapner (Props Master)
- Rozy Watson (Hair / Make-up)
- Michael Starr (Writer / Producer)
- Quintin Mitchell (Performer)
- Adam Holland (Performer)
- Andrew Meadows (Performer)
We are proud to have received the following award acknowledgements:
- Best lighting - Gordon Watson (nominated) at the Woking Drama Festival.
- Best sound - Gordon Watson (nominated) at the Woking Drama Festival.
- Best direction - Stuart Lyddon (nominated) at the Woking Drama Festival.
- Technical excellence - Stuart Lyddon (nominated) at the Woking Drama Festival.
- Best male actor - Quintin Mitchell (nominated) at the Woking Drama Festival.
This script is now available to digitally download for free. Please do consider offering a token donation to the writer.